[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS With AI model

Gehad Azmy gehadrabee24 at aucegypt.edu
Wed Nov 29 00:22:59 PST 2023

Good morning,
I'm using trnsys in my project work, there is a component that I have made
using Artificial neural network model, I know how to call this component
by Fortran code but I want to insert this code inside the code of the
component in trnsys itself, can you help me? I think the problem is that
Fortran calls the ANN model, maybe this is not available in trnsys.
Also, if I'm working on TRNSYS 17, there is no studio, how can I type the
code of the component?

--
Best Regards