[TRNSYS-users] Error:MULTIZONE BUILDING - SHADING RATIO OF A WINDOW IS LARGER THAN 1 OR LESS THAN 0

H pdhvac at 126.com
Tue May 23 01:55:30 PDT 2023

Hello, everyone,

When I set shading for windows there are errors in simulation. Onlythis type of windows (4.79)  set shading  will occur this error, and I change other construction types for this window. The bug still ocuur.

*** Fatal Error at time : 8.000000

Generated by Unit : 56
Generated by Type : 56
Message : Internal error in solar radiation distribution (sumsitot) of 101.119 ( -0.540 %) at time= 8.00, wave length band no. 2 (1:total solar, 2:visual solar, 3:non visual solar)

ERROR:MULTIZONE BUILDING - SHADING RATIO OF A WINDOW IS LARGER THAN 1 OR LESS THAN 0