[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS error: Surface 675: Slope of a window must be between 0 and 90 degree

H pdhvac at 126.com
Thu May 18 06:37:07 PDT 2023

Dear marion

 Thanks for your anwser the question. I see your anwser, but the error still can not be solved.
                                                                       Pan

At 2023-05-17 16:52:55, "Marion Hiller via TRNSYS-users" <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

Dear TRNSYS Users,

we are moving this email list to a forum. I posted your question and answered it at: www.trnsys.org/community

Please, post your question next time directly to the forum :-)

Kind regards,

marion

Transsolar Software Team