[TRNSYS-users] DLL Library

Michaël Kummert michael.kummert at polymtl.ca
Mon Mar 27 07:07:06 PDT 2023

I have experienced this strange error recently. I was not using Type1316, and I had the same experience: running from the Studio works, running from the command line fails.

The workaround I found is to simply remove TESS_UT_Type1316_v18_0_64.dll from the UserLib\Release directory (renaming it wasn’t enough, even if changing the extension).

Of course, if you use Type1316 in your simulation, that won’t work…

Michaël Kummert

Polytechnique Montréal