[TRNSYS-users] Request for consultation

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 21 07:35:02 PDT 2023

Natalia,

Are you looking to hire an expert to help you through some modeling issues or a forum to post questions?  If you are looking for a forum then you already found it.  If you are looking for an expert then can you please let us know what area of expertise you are looking for;  buildings, HVAC, complex systems, writing a new model etc.

Jeff/TESS

Sent from my iPhone