[TRNSYS-users] studio, set of sequential outputs connections to printer

KEILHOLZ Werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Thu Mar 2 00:00:55 PST 2023

Hi Davids (looks like there's 2 of you :-) ),

if you use the table view, you can just push the 'create connection' button (second from top on the left side) once for each connection.
It will automatically link the first unlinked variable on the left to the first unlinked on the right.

You still have to click as often as there are connections, but much less than in the graphic view, with no mouse moving.

Studio for Trnsys 19 will have a bulk connection function for this purpose. (Please don't ask when Trnsys 19 will be available.)

Werner