[TRNSYS-users] Humidity time consuming simulations

mohamed sarmouk sarmouk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:12:23 PST 2023

Hello,

Is there any solution for the large amount of time taken to simulate a
building with couplings when working with humidity ?

I get the following warnings every timestep :

Small internal timesteps (<0.1% of simulation timestep) used for humidity
calculations due to large coupling air flows between zones!

I tried every possible solution to my knowledge :

   1. Reduce the simulation timestep
   2. Increased the number of warnings before error
   3. Increase tolerance convergence
   4. I even reduced the number of zones to approximately 1/3 (from 72 to
   27)

Thank you.

Mohamed