[TRNSYS-users] Creating an executable file

Daniel Marques danielmarques11 at ua.pt
Wed Jan 18 11:07:51 PST 2023

Dear all,

I have been using TRNSYS for quite some time, particularly using TYPE936, developing some new types, compiled with TypeStudio, generating a few proformas for those modified types to suit my new applications and studies etc.

Now I would like to know if is there any possibility of generating a .exe file that would make non-users life much easier. At the same time I am in doubt if those non-users would still need to install all TRNSYS software package to operate that application (executable file).

I am aware of something being possible to operate using the so called TRNEdit and TRNSED but I am not sure where to find more info.

Best,
Daniel