[TRNSYS-users] Solar Cap (Type34)

ANTONIO Manuel manuelmn368 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:10:48 PST 2023

Greetings,

I am doing a project, and I would really appreciate your help to answer the
questions below, concerning the application of a solar cap (Type34). I
don't know how to make the connection with the trnbuild, could you please
help me? Thanks

Next, the impact of a cap over the large bay of the dining room (long side
only) is to be demonstrated.
We will use an architectural cap (= "overhang", type34 in "loads and
structures") above the south window. It extends 10 cm beyond the window on
both sides. It is located at a distance of 30 cm from the top of the bay.
The cap is 100 cm deep.

Questions :
Plot on the same figure the radiation received by the bay in the case with
a canopy and in the case without a canopy.)
Plot on the same figure the evolution of the outside temperature and the
temperature of the dining room with and without a canopy.
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]