[TRNSYS-users] CPU cores

Arian Bahrami arianbhm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 23:10:27 PST 2023

 Hi,
You can open the TRNSYS.exe as many as possible (4 times is the best for example) for your parametric simulation if you want to run multiple times each having different parameters at the same time, But if you want to run once, only one set of parameters, I don't think there is a way to increase the CPU (core) for simulation.
Best Regard,
Arian