[TRNSYS-users] About TRNSYS

arnat.mahamoudou at engie.com arnat.mahamoudou at engie.com
Sun Jan 8 23:19:53 PST 2023

Dear,

I tried to transfer the TRNSYS license from a machine to another, so I followed the instructions: "return the key (I saw a notification saying that a key has been credited to my account), then uninstall TRNSYS from the old machine". However, I was faced with two problems :

  *   First, I still could not activate TRNSYS on the new machine. When I tried to get the key, the system says that there is no key left.
  *   Secondly, I lost all projects saved in the MyProjects files (on the old machine as I uninstalled TRNSYS). I tried to recover them but I could not.

Since I could not get TRNSYS on the new machine, I decided to reinstall it on the old one in order to keep working, I was able to obtain the activate key on the old machine and run TRNSYS. Another problem ? I do not have the TESS Library. I am new with TRNSYS and would appreciate any help. I have written to our local distributor for help, but have not heard back.

Could anyone tell me how to activate TRNSYS in the new machine ? What could be the problem ?
Does anyone know how to get the TESS Library ? I lost in when I uninstalled TRNSYS the first time.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Arnat

ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/