[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS FMU issue

Amirreza Heidari amirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:44:07 PST 2023

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I installed Python32bit on my 64bit system and tried
to install pyfmi library but I got several errors that could not be solved
at the end. By the way, my TRNSYS version is 18, does the FMU tool work
with the 18 version? If not, would you please let me know if there is any
alternative way to speed up the co-simulation between Python and TRNSYS?
Thank you