[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS FMU issue

Amirreza Heidari amirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:33:17 PST 2023

Hello,

I have exported an FMU file from my TRNSYS model to be used in Python with
pyfmi library. When I want to import it in the Python code I get the
error "*The
FMU could not be loaded. Error loading the binary". *In the documentation
of FMU generator it is written that it is compatible with windows 7. Does
this error mean that this tool does not work with windows 10? Is there any
other alternative to make FMU from TRNSYS model?

Alternatively, is three any other method to speedup the TRNSYS
co-simulation from Python? At the moment I am using subprocess to overwrite
.back file, which is extremely slow.

Regards