[TRNSYS-users] about control strategies

Gonca GÖRMEZ gonca.gormez at btu.edu.tr
Wed Aug 23 02:49:36 PDT 2023

Dear all,
In my work, I use a water to air heat pump and a building integrated photovoltaic thermal panel.
I want to implement a control strategy for this.
1) The incoming and outgoing thermal energy works separately in summer and winter.
2) The incoming and outgoing thermal energy to the building works separately during the day and night.
3) The air from the heat pump and the BIPV will combine and go to the building
4) The air coming from the building will be separated for the heat pump and the collector.
5) Accordingly, the thermal energy produced in BIPV
-We want to give indoor environment during the daytime in winter mode.
- In winter mode, we want to go out at night.
-We want to throw it outside in summer mode, day and night.
Can you help me for this issue?

regards
Gonca GÖRMEZ

--