[TRNSYS-users] Trnflow output : Difference between PRESZ and PRESL

이혜인 gpdls0101 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 01:22:07 PDT 2023

Dear TRNSYS users,

Hi,

I am trying to model to analyze the relationship between pressure
difference and airflow in a building.

And I have a question about the output of trnflow.

What is the exact difference between NTYPE 209: PRESZ, the Airnode output,
and NTYPE 266: PRESL, the Air Link output, in the Trnflow output?

I would like to know why the pressure difference (PRESL) of the link
connecting the outside and inside and the PRESZ, which represents the
pressure difference between the inside and outside of the node, are not the
same value.

I don't see the exact formula in the manual, and I would appreciate it if
you could tell me the  formula.

Kind regards

Hye In
Lee Hye-In

Graduate school of Yeungnam University
Dept. of Architectural Engineering
Building Energy Systems Laboratory
280 Daehak-ro, Gyeongsan-si, Gyeongbuk-do 38541, Korea
(Tel) +82-53-810-3543; +82-10-8330-7087
gpdls0101 at gmail.com