[TRNSYS-users] VAV component - TRNFlow

Ali Shahrouzian ALISHAHROUZIAN at cmail.carleton.ca
Wed Apr 12 17:49:16 PDT 2023

Dear TRNSYS users,

Hi,

I am trying to model a Variable air volume (VAV) system to meet the building's HVAC loads (heating and cooling loads) by taking into account the mutual dependence of the air flows and air temperatures.

As you know, Type 151 existed in TRNSYS library  is used to model a VAV  system. However, regarding Type 151 is an energy rate control device, I am wondering whether it is possible to use this component (Type 151) in conjunction with TRNFlow.

I would be very thankful for your answer.

Kind regards,

Ali