[TRNSYS-users] Trnflow output : Difference between NType 209(PRESZ) and NTYPE 266(PRESL)

이혜인 gpdls0101 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 17:05:15 PDT 2023

Hello, Trnsys users
I am doing a study on pressure and airflow in a building with Trnflow.

I have a question about the output of Trnflow.

NType 209 (PRESZ) is the absolute pressure difference between the inside
and outside of the building, NType 266 (PRESL) is the pressure difference
in the link, why is PRESL and PRESZ different in the link connecting the
external and internal node points?
PRESZ appears almost similar to NTYPE 223 (PRESE), I would like to know the
reference how PRESL was calculated.
This explanation is lacking in the Trnflow manual, so I don't know where to
get the information, if you know, please explain.

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

Lee Hye-In

Graduate school of Yeungnam University
Dept. of Architectural Engineering
Building Energy Systems Laboratory
280 Daehak-ro, Gyeongsan-si, Gyeongbuk-do 38541, Korea
(Tel) +82-53-810-3543; +82-10-8330-7087
gpdls0101 at gmail.com