[TRNSYS-users] python/trnsys

Maurice Charbit - OZE-ENERGIES mch at oze-energies.com
Wed Oct 26 00:30:37 PDT 2022

Hi all

I am using B18

When I change the volume that provides  different results. By default capacitance is 1.2*volume. But when I change, manually, the capacitance value that gives no change. It seems that the capacitance has no effect, whereas in the documentation it is written

In order to simplify the input, default values for all parameters except the volume are provided. The capacitance will be automatically set to a default value of 1.2*volume. However, it is recommended to check the default values carefully and to adjust them if necessary.