[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Online Training

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Mon Oct 10 04:38:04 PDT 2022

Dear TRNSYS community,

We have spaces open for our TRNSYS online training courses coming up in October/ November:

Training
Duration
Date/ Time (CEST)
Language
1
Introduction to TRNSYS
1 Day
Tue, 25 October 2022
09:00 - 17:00
To be determined
2
Building Simulation with TRNSYS
2 Days
Thu, 27 October 2022
09:00 - 17:00
To be determined
Fri, 28 October 2022
09:00 - 17:00
3
TRNFlow
1 Day
Tue, 15 November 2022
09:00 - 17:00
To be determined
4
TRNLizard
1.5 Days
Thu, 17 November 2022
09:00 - 17:00
To be determined
Fri, 18 November 2022
09:00 - 13:00
5
Daylight Simulation with TRNSYS
1 Day
Thu, 10 November 2022
09:00 - 17:00
To be determined
6
Complex Fenestration Systems CFS
1 Day
Tue, 8 November 2022
09:00 - 17:00
English

Each​ of the trainings will take place online via Teams (CEST), provided that a minimum number of participants is reached.

You can find more detailed information, including how to sign up on our website at https://trnsys.de/en/service-en/trainings and in our FAQ https://trnsys.de/en/resources/faq/training-courses.

Best regards,

Christina

Transsolar Software Team

Transsolar KlimaEngineering

Stuttgart  | München | Paris | New York

https://www.trnsys.de<https://www.trnsys.de/>
https://transsolar.com/de

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestraße 2 | 70563 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle

Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com<mailto:privacy at transsolar.com>. Our privacy policy can be found here<http://www.trnsys.de/docs/userservice/userservice_dataprivacy_en.htm>.