[TRNSYS-users] No comma in the file output by Type25 component

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Oct 3 07:10:57 PDT 2022

Andy,

Like many of the posts here, you didn’t supply us with enough information to diagnose the problem.  What version of TRNSYS are you using?  Which version of Type 25 are you using?  Are you using one with or without formatted output? All of these items are useful to us to better help answer your question.

But if you are desperate for a quick solution, open your output file into Excel and save it as a comma delimited file and then you can run it through your data processing algorithms.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone