[TRNSYS-users] TRNFlow_ Fan_ Diverging and Converging tees

julius.loydl at web.de julius.loydl at web.de
Thu Nov 24 09:21:03 PST 2022

1 – use type23 and airlink outputs to control the air flow rate.

2 – a straight duct does not generate air flow itself. Therefore its not an input and results from the pressure conditions in the network.

3 – this is very complex, because the flow controller does not perform this function and the distribution results according to the pressure losses. A simple solution is to work with two decentralized fans and to control them (see 1.).