[TRNSYS-users] Missing vertical scroll - solution might be interesting for Simulation Studio developers

KEILHOLZ Werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Thu Nov 24 05:38:06 PST 2022

Dear Nicolas,

Thank you for reporting this.

I am however unable to reproduce the problem. Could you please tell me which version of TRNSYS you are using and how you actuate the scrollers ? (by clicking with the mouse on the arros, by clicking on the empty space in the scrollers, by moving the scrollers or by using the mouse wheel ?).

Thanks,

Werner

PS: sorry for the late answer, I can only read the TRNSYS-users emails in the archive right now

> Hello,

> I found the reason. This might be useful for the developers of Simulation Studio, if they read this email by chance.

> I used a personalised scale (*) for the display (110). Simulation Studio is apparently incompatible with this display.

> (*) I don't know the actual name in English, as I use a version in French.

> Kind regards,
> Cordialement,

> Nicolas Heijmans

[...]