[TRNSYS-users] Type 936

Ana Delgado ana.delgado at ua.pt
Wed Nov 23 03:23:48 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

For my master’s thesis, I am working with Type 936. My task is to turn on and off the compressor when the user wants. Basically, the state of the compressor is now an input.
Analysing the code, there is this variable called control_now, which is the one that commands the state of the compressor and how the differential equations show be calculated.
Moreover, I want to put a safety measure in the code that does not let the temperature inside be higher than -9ºC, and it should turn on the compressor without the input commands. However, I am facing the difficulty of the code turning on and off the compressor immediately. The temperature switches between -8.1ºC and -8ºC. Does anyone here work with type 936 and can help me?

Kind regards,
Ana Delgado