[TRNSYS-users] Kindly help fix the error of popping up by steam turbine

Irfan Shaikh irfanshaikh at iitb.ac.in
Mon May 23 00:55:55 PDT 2022

Dear Sir

I am using *Type592c_v2a* (Steam Turbine) which is popping an error
message *"The
steam turbine routine has reported that liquid water (and not steam) is
being passed into the turbine.  Please check the configuration and control
of your system model and re-try the simulation"*, though I applied *Type 58*
and checked the state property of steam at the exit of the superheater
which is well at superheater temperature and pressure. Kindly please help
me get rid of this error though I am intentionally not allowing any
saturated or subcooled liquid into the steam turbine.

Kind Regards,
Irfan Shaikh