[TRNSYS-users] type 399

karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Tue May 17 13:38:03 PDT 2022

Dear All,

I try to simulate active panel with PCM material using type 399. So far I
don't have problem with passive panel (without flow in pipes), but when I
set mass flow rate higher than 0 (72 or 100 kg/h) I get error:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.100000

    Generated by Unit     :    10

    Generated by Type     :   399

    Message               : specific massflow - use more segments - see type
description

I have also try to increase number of loops (n_loops), but it isn't help.

I noticed that the same problem is in Type 399 example. Example work when
flow is 0, if not the same error appear.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Kind regards,

Karol Bandurski

Karol BANDURSKI Ph.D, Assistant Professor

Faculty of Environmental and Energy Engineering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

 <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski>
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski

***

dr inż. Karol BANDURSKI, Adiunkt

Wydział Inżynierii Środowiska i Energetyki

Zakład Ogrzewnictwa, Klimatyzacji i Ochrony Powietrza

Politechnika Poznańska