[TRNSYS-users] water-water heat pump simulation

Jacopo Valente jacopovalente at LIVE.IT
Mon May 16 07:16:06 PDT 2022

Dear trnsys users,

I’m simulating a ground water source heat pump for residential conditioning system. I have the hourly load profile of the building and i’m not using the type56. However my system has radiant floor as emmiter and i see that it’s possible to use type653 only with building type56. I’m looking for a way to simulate this kind of implant, i try with type 690 but i’m not sure it’s right for a water system. Any suggestions to simulate my implant without type56?

Thank you every all

Best regards,
Jacopo Valente