[TRNSYS-users] How can I export weather data?

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 29 19:07:45 PDT 2022

Export weather data FROM TRNSYS you would use the printer or printegrator model.  If instead you mean import INTO TRNSYS then there are many options.  Type 15 reads many types of standard weather files; EPW, CWEC, TMY, TMY2, TMY3 etc.  These files can be found with a simple Google search for thousands of different locations around the world.  TRNSYS can also read text data files provided that they are at equal increments of time.

Jeff - TESS LLC

Sent from my iPhone