[TRNSYS-users] Output Manager Duplicate Components

Matthew Frey MatthewFrey at cmail.carleton.ca
Wed Mar 9 07:59:43 PST 2022

Good morning,

I’ve been dealing with an issue with TRNSYS 2017 where I’m getting duplicate components in the output manager. Every time I try to connect a few components to an online plotter the whole program crashes.

I’ve copied some components out of an older project and pasted into a fresh one, I believe this may be part of the issue. I was able to connect things manually to output files but not through the output manager.

Could you please provide some advice for what to do to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Matthew Frey