[TRNSYS-users] problem with parametric study

Habtamu Tkubet habtish2000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:42:48 PST 2022

Dear Deve
I have tried to do the parametric study, I tried to feed it to the TRNSYS
studio by opening the parametric study around 7 parameters with 128
different values and trying to run it, it works. However, when I need to
see or change the parameters in the parametric study the TRNSYS software
start to stuck like "*Not Responding*" as attached below.

would you please suggest to me if you know how to solve this problem?

Best Regards!
[image: image.png]

Habtamu Tkubet
Doctorant
*Université de Lorraine*
Faculté des Sciences & Technologies - LERMAB and CRAN
 Epinal, France
Tél :+2519 11 79 05 22 /773623147
email:- habtish20002 at gmail.com <http://habtish20002gmail.com/>;
habtamu-tkubet.ebuy at unvi-lorraine.fr