[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Equation

Maja Danovska maja.danovska at unitn.it
Tue Jun 21 02:44:02 PDT 2022

Hi Fabian,

you can add at first an Equation where Trnsys computes for every time-step
the term *(Ts - Tm)**2*, then you can connect the output of this Eq into
type 24 (Quantity Integrator) for the summation and at the end, add a
second Equation with the term *(Error/N)**0.5*, where Error is the output
of Type 24.

Let me know if it's clear.

Kind Regards,

MD

Il giorno mar 21 giu 2022 alle ore 03:07 Fabian Eze via TRNSYS-users <
trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> ha scritto:

> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to write an equation for calculation of the error in my model
> but I am faced with a challenge of writing the summation sign such that
> TRNSYS can read it and sum the data series. Please how can I write this?
> I have attached the formula here.
> Thanks in anticipation of your help.
>
> Fabian.

*Maja Danovska*

Research Fellow
Dep. of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
University of Trento
via Mesiano, 77 - 38123 - Trento - ITALY

maja.danovska at unitn.it
+393403391289