[TRNSYS-users] How to Use GenOpt with TRNSYS

Mukhtar Abeid mukhtarabeid at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:34:34 PDT 2022

Dear Fabian

According to the documentation, you to install java file and copying its
directory into a specific space, Before using Genopt. Then selecting the
targeted files. Select parametric from the methodology list after selecting
the parameters and their value range. Furthermore, you need to select the
targeted function.

Thank you
Mukhtar

في أربعاء، 15 يونيو، 2022 في 8:15 ص، كتب Fabian Eze via TRNSYS-users <