[TRNSYS-users] Parameter settings for Type 534

Song Aoye soymail at pku.edu.cn
Sat Jun 4 09:02:49 PDT 2022

Thank you for your suggestion.

In fact, it is because I don't quite understand the physical meaning of these parameters, and it is also difficult to find satisfactory answers on Google, so I misunderstood the meaning of Tube Length before, which led to the error in my setting.

I will try to find a real immersed heat exchanger to fix my model.

Aoye