[TRNSYS-users] output time

Huijie Pu huijiepu at 163.com
Sun Jul 10 18:44:33 PDT 2022

Hello,
     I built a room model with Cooling set to 26 degrees and gain set to ASHRAE_115W-Person_AIII_24癈, for a total of 60 people. The simulation time step is 0.01h. But the output value QCOOL does not know why it is a sharp rise in one hour. In the following model construction, Cooling is turned off, and PID is used to adjust the temperature. The obtained temperature change is also a change in one hour as a stage, and the airflow output by PID is also like this.

   I would like to know if this is how the output changes originally, or what parameters need to be adjusted to change? When using the output of PID, I don't know whether it is a problem with the setting of the PID parameters, or the time setting of the system?

kind regards,
Pu