[TRNSYS-users] GEOSURF values of walls and windows

Huijie Pu huijiepu at 163.com
Fri Jul 1 19:54:52 PDT 2022

Hello!

I divided a large space into nine areas, i.e. in TRNBuild, one zone with nine airnodes, but the output NTYPES33-SQCOOL value of the model is always higher than the output NTYPES31-QCOOL value of the full large space model, but according to the actual , the two values should be the same. Both models have the same settings, neither have any gains set, and the weather files are the same. I don't understand what is causing this?
I found that the difference between these two values is related to the GEOSURF values of walls and windows, and is most related to the value of GEOSURF for wall with boundary conditions that the wall is the floor.  The sum of the GEOSURF  values of each airnode is 1. So that the cooling demand value of the two models is the same, which is need to modify the geosurf value of each air node?

kind regards,
Pu