[TRNSYS-users] When I set 1st gournd floor as external catagory, what should I set these parameters ?

Maja Danovska maja.danovska at unitn.it
Mon Jul 4 04:50:29 PDT 2022

Hi

I don’t know if I got your point but once you set roof as external the
software should automatically some of those parameters, if I am not wrong

Anyway, usually geosurf is set as zero in case of roof if horizontal and
the same stands for the other two parameters.

Orientation is set by the user

View factor is 1.

In your picture all the parameters are referred to an external vertical
wall