[TRNSYS-users] External data file type 107 single stage absorption chiller

Victoria Sarai Amador Barraza A00832507 at itesm.mx
Tue Jan 4 22:11:17 PST 2022

Good day,

I am trying to use the type 107 "single stage absorption chiller" with parameters that are outside tf the external data file.

The equiptment that I desire to ecaluate is the Thermax 5G 5L C.

For what I have seen, in the mathematical references and in other posts, it is necesary to have access to certain information from the manufacturer, this is the behaviour of the equipment at diferent fractions of capacity and inlet temperatures for the cooling water, chilled water and hot water. I already have this information in the form of 3 graphics (attached in the email). However, it is not clear to me how to scructure the new external data file that needs to be created. Also, I am confused with the fdesignLoad and the fraction of rated capacity, are they the same values?

I thank you in advance,
Victoria Amador