[TRNSYS-users] Intel Fortran Compiler and Visual Studio

Philippe Papillon philippe at enbutinantlenergie.fr
Tue Jan 4 08:34:08 PST 2022

Dear TRNSYS users,

As Intel Fortran is now released for free
(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/tool/oneapi-stan
dalone-components.html#fortran), I have downloaded and installed the last
version (2022.0.0), and I run Ifort () in Visual Studio 2019 environment.

I am using TRNSYS18 (32 bits), and I want to create a new component. I used
the fortran template generated by SimulationStudio, then I used the
MyType.vfproj template (located in TRNSYS18\Compilers\IvfCXE2011\MyType),
added the source file.

But I didn’t succeed in compiling the project, since I have the following
error.

Gravité

Code

Description

Projet

Fichier

Ligne

État de la suppression

Erreur

error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.  Check INCLUDE
paths.   [TRNSYSCONSTANTS]

C:\TRNSYS18\MyTypes\Type5833-CapteurISO9806\Type5833.f90

62

I search for a long time (especially in the include directories parameter of
the project) but I didn’t find any solution up to now
 Does anybody
experienced such a problem, and found a solution, or can provide a new
project template

Sunny regards