[TRNSYS-users] HELP-

SUSANA LAGE CAL lagesusana at uniovi.es
Mon Jan 3 04:24:28 PST 2022

Hello, everybody

Happy New Year!

I am in the middle of the process of introducing external h convection parameter in my building simulation.

Nevertheless, formulas are not always the same: They vary with wind velocity. And I do not know how to introduce such conditionial  condition in a Trnsys Equation.

If wind velocity limit was 8 m/s, the formula would be A for v< 8 m/s and B for v>8 m/s: If we were to work with Excel, solution could be easily found by writing: =IF (v_CELL<8;A;B). But, how can I possibly such replicate by means of an Equation?

Hope any of you can help me

Best regards