[TRNSYS-users] Discrete or non-discrete time step

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Feb 11 08:21:44 PST 2022

Christopher,

TRNSYS will convert your timestep into the closest 1/N timestep where N is an integer and the timestep is in hours.  In that way, there is always a constant number of timesteps per hour - making life a lot easier for people coding their own models.  The largest value of N is currently coded to 36000; for a minimum timestep of 0.1 seconds.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone