[TRNSYS-users] Sensitivity Analysis in TRNSYS

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 11:13:05 PST 2022

Thank you very much Yi.

Regards,
Virk
________________________________
From: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> on behalf of Yi Zhang via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Sent: 09 February 2022 19:03
To: TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>; TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org>
Cc: Yi Zhang <yi at jeplus.org>; MEHMOOD Sajid <S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Sensitivity Analysis in TRNSYS

This email was sent to you by someone outside the University.
You should only click on links or attachments if you are certain that the email is genuine and the content is safe.

Hi Virk,

Try jEPlus/jEPlus+EA. They are primarily developed for EnergyPlus, but also works well with TRNSYS, including parameters in .bld files. Morris and Sobol methods are provided; so is multiple regression.

jEPlus manual here: http://www.jeplus.org/wiki/doku.php?id=docs:manual_2_1

(Slightly outdated) intro video to jEPlus+EA here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3DCDW98gvs

Yi