[TRNSYS-users] Type927 - Temperature Control Load Outlet

Mehmet Yildirim mehmet.yildirim at doktorant.pk.edu.pl
Wed Feb 16 02:33:04 PST 2022

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I trying to model a ground source heat pump system using Type557-a and Type927. I would like to control the outlet temperature of the load. However, as I was reading in old posts and testing in TRNSYS, Type927 has a constant speed compressor. I was trying couple of control strategies but none of them was able to control the outlet temperature of the load.

Is there any water-to-water heat pump type which I can control the outlet load temperature or any control strategy?

Best Regards,
Mehmet Ali Yildirim