[TRNSYS-users] Fwd: issue with active layer

Amirreza Heidari amirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:56:35 PST 2022

Hello,
I am trying to model a multi-floor building with Ceiling heating. The
temperature of each floor is controlled by a thermostat, that closes inlet
valve when indoor temperature reaches a specific level. But I have a
problem to model this control, because as you see in the picture below
there is a "*min. allowed inlet mass flowrate*" . So if the valve closes
the inlet water I receive an error that flowrate is below the level.

   - How can I design it in a way that the inlet flowrate can be zero
   sometimes?
   - Also my other question is about the surfaces section also shown in the
   picture below. I do not know why two CEILINGs appeared there, and I cannot
   delete them.

Thank you

[image: image.png]