[TRNSYS-users] convergence problems because of high ventilation heat flux

karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Tue Aug 16 07:50:21 PDT 2022

Dear Experts.

We get convergence problem in Type 56. According to our investigation source
of error is sudden increase of ventilation flow in our schedule and
ventilation air temperature about 3 K lower then room air temperature.

We would like to keep this control schedule and the same time avoid
convergence problem.

So far we have increase indoor air heat capacity in zones (five times), it
help a bit.

Do you  have any other ideas what we could do?

Should we change something in Control Cards?

Best,

Karol

Karol BANDURSKI Ph.D, Assistant Professor

Faculty of Environmental and Energy Engineering

Division of Heating, Air Conditioning and Air Protection

Poznan University of Technology

 <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski>
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Karol_Bandurski

***

dr inż. Karol BANDURSKI, Adiunkt

Wydział Inżynierii Środowiska i Energetyki

Zakład Ogrzewnictwa, Klimatyzacji i Ochrony Powietrza

Politechnika Poznańska