[TRNSYS-users] Type 918 Multimode dehumidifier

Lumi Dumitrascu LuminitaDumitrascu at cmail.carleton.ca
Wed Apr 13 06:37:07 PDT 2022

Hello,

I am trying to use Type 918 (Multimode dehumidifier) and I get the following fatal error:

Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message     99 : Bad or missing data on control card. TRNSYS understood a keyword and is looking for additional information for that keyword, but cannot find it. The control card is in "reported information" below.
    Reported information  : ASSIGN "C:\Trnsys17\Tess Models\SampleCatalogData\MultimodeDehumidifier\AirRejection_Normalized.dat"
                                               ASSIGN "C:\Trnsys17\Tess Models\SampleCatalogData\MultimodeDehumidifier\AirRejection_Normalized.dat"
ASSIGN "C:\Trnsys17\Tess Models\SampleCatalogData\MultimodeDehumidifier\AirRejection_Normalized.dat"

I would like to mention that there is no example or proforma available in the TRNSYS provided documentation.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Lumi Dumitrascu