[TRNSYS-users] Air couplings TRNBuild

Maja Danovska maja.danovska at unitn.it
Tue Apr 5 04:42:23 PDT 2022

Dear Users,

I would like someone to explain to me better the AIR COUPLING option in
every single thermal zone, when it should be used, and how...

I have a geometrical model of a library which was divided into different
thermal zones, some of them with real boundaries (i.e., walls), others with
virtual surfaces or maybe modelled with a ceiling but in reality there you
have stairs, so the volumes are connected. This is just an example. Where
should I use the air coupling?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

--
*Maja Danovska*

Research Fellow
Dep. of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
University of Trento
via Mesiano, 77 - 38123 - Trento - ITALY

maja.danovska at unitn.it
+393403391289