[TRNSYS-users] Type 980

ali shahrouzian ali.shahrouz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:02:32 PDT 2022

Dear TRNSYS users,

I was wondering how I can count how many times a pump or a fan went on and
off during a simulation. In addition, how can I determine how long a pump
(fan) is on during a simulation.

Type 980 seems to be a suitable option for these purposes, but I am not
sure what other components need to be connected to it to accomplish these
goals. I looked in an example excited in "./Tess
Models/Examples/Controllers Library/Controls Example 2.tpf", but it only
draws a graph.

I would appreciate it if anyone helps me in this case.

Best regards,
Ali