[TRNSYS-users] Weather Data Type 99 <interval><starttime>

David Sengl david.sengl at technikum-wien.at
Fri Apr 1 00:35:07 PDT 2022

Dear Users,

I am currently trying to convert Weatherdata from a tm2-file to a type99-file in order to implement an AI-Algorithm in the TRNsys simulation. The converter is working fine and also gives reasonable results. The only thing I figured out when starting the simulation is, when changing the <interval> to 0.25 the simulation doesn’t work because it thinks the start time is wrong. Only when starting the Simulation on time 24 and doubling the simulation time it gives an Output similar to the <interval>=1 test:

When changing the <starttime> to 0.25 it changes the Timesteps, so that only ¼ of time is Simulated:

So is it possible, that in the header the <interval> and <starttime> are switched? How do I get a full-time simulation with a step-interval of 0.25 in the Type99-Dataformat?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

David