[TRNSYS-users] question about weather data

Habtamu Tkubet habtish2000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 05:48:07 PDT 2021

Dear all
I used weather data that has a different value for different years, for
example, from 2015-2018 years data in given weather. however, when I start
to simulate the TRNSYS model for 8760hr it will give us a year result (for
example, outside temperature), which year is used for the simulation and
how can we change to the other year to be used for the simulation?

Thanks

Habtamu Tkubet
Doctorant
*Université de Lorraine*
Faculté des Sciences & Technologies - LERMAB and CRAN
 Epinal, France
Tél :+2519 11 79 05 22 /773623147
email:- habtish20002 at gmail.com <http://habtish20002gmail.com/>;
habtamu-tkubet.ebuy at unvi-lorraine.fr