[TRNSYS-users] Ground source heat pump related question, plus one.

dimitris soukoulis saintdimi at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:45:25 PDT 2021

Hello everybody,

I am simulating a multizone building with four separately air-conditioned zones (apartments). So far I was working with the 954 air source heat pump ( four of them. One for each zone ) but my goal was to have a ground source heat pump system connected to the building. I tried using the type 997 Horizontal ground heat exchanger and connect its outlet flowrate to the inlet of each air source heat pump, but  my simulation became extremely slow. I am now experimenting with the type 952 buried horizontal pipe, setting the average surface temperature equal to the annual average ambient temperature. I also want to change the working fluid from water (default) to air so I can directly feed it into the 954 air source heat pump. This set-up is significantly faster than before, but I am having doubts about its correctness. Any idea, suggestion or advice will be greatly appreciated.
And one last question. Is there any standard way of calculating a heat pumps air flow rate, or is it just trial and error ?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards ,
Jim Soukoulis
National Technical University of Athens.

Στάλθηκε από την Αλληλογραφία<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> για τα Windows