[TRNSYS-users] MULTIZONE BUILDING - SHADING RATIO OF A WINDOW IS LARGER THAN 1 OR LESS THAN 0

ESITC Caen - mohammed-hichem.benzaama@esitc-caen.fr mohammed-hichem.benzaama at esitc-caen.fr
Fri Oct 15 13:41:22 PDT 2021

Hello,

I would like to combine an artificiel neural network model (ANN) and trnsys, do you know which type can i use ?

Thank you
Best regards

Télécharger Outlook pour Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> on behalf of hotline via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 9:39:33 AM
To: TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Cc: hotline <hotline at Transsolar.com>; Manfred Schindler <ma0022 at technikum-wien.at>
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] MULTIZONE BUILDING - SHADING RATIO OF A WINDOW IS LARGER THAN 1 OR LESS THAN 0

Manfred,

The reduction of orientation may cause the encountered error.

The calculation of the shading matrix is based on the “true” orientation of the surface.

If the position of the sun patch is behind the surface the sunlit factor in the shading matrix is set to 99. (further information: Trnsys18\Documentation\ 05-MultizoneBuilding.pdf)

Thus, it might happen that a window receives direct radiation due to the modified orientation,  but it wouldn’t for the “true” orientation.
Type56 encounters a mismatch (direct radiation but sunlit fraction 99. ) und returns the mentioned error message.

Kind regards,

Marion

Transsolar Software Team

hotline at transsolar.com

Transsolar

Stuttgart | Munich | Paris | New York

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestrasse 2 | 70563 Stuttgart | Germany

CEO: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle

Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639